TikBitz is developed solely for the purpose of entertainment. The app user can create and share videos of their ideas and memories. We follow intellectual property rights and expect the same from the app user. If you hold any copyrights and the material is available on TikBitz, infringes or violate your copyrighted work, please let us know.
If any person/company/organization believes that his or her (its) copyrighted material was posted without any authorization, he or she must submit the copyright infringement Email.
A Email of alleged copyright infringement must be include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
2. Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. A description of where the material believed to be infringed is located on TikBits™ App or the TikBitz™ services (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting)
4. Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Submit the above information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our dedicated team will process your submission instantly. If you receive a response from us that the reported case does not currently violate our policies, you can submit, via an official government or law enforcement email address, a request to remove content, in which you shall identify the local laws the reported case is deemed to have violated and court order or other supportive documentation. We will process your request as soon as possible.
Either the copyright claimant or the user(the alleged infringer), please think twice before submitting a copyright infringement notification or counter-notice, especially if you are unsure whether you are the actual rights holder or authorized to act on a rights holder’s behalf. There are legal and financial consequences for fraudulent and/or bad faith submissions. Please be sure that you are the actual rights holder, or that you have a good faith belief that the work was removed in error, and that you understand the repercussions of submitting a false claim.
Effective Date: January, 2020